To build an innovative global community of users and developers of Electronic Theses and Dissertations in Nursing.
- To raise awareness of nursing’s diverse repositories of open access electronic theses and dissertations, advocating for these internationally
- To act as a conduit to relevant Institutional Repositories, national portals and international portals housing these resources
- To build a formative, foundational international network of doctoral supervisors and students sharing knowledge and usage of ETDs within and across particular cognate areas
- To foster relevant skills and knowledge more widely among nurses in clinical practice and academia to enable increased access and use of ETDs
- To foster innovative formatting and content of nursing theses and dissertations, realising the explanatory benefits of relevant electronic media
- To undertake relevant national and international research in order to build nursing’s knowledge base in this area
- To raise awareness of the activities of our member institutions and key partner organisations